mm (BxDxH) : 580x600xh820
kW : 5.4
Volt : 400-230/3N 50Hz
kg : 59
M³ : 0.45
- Version with incorporated drain pump.
- Charging height diam. 330 mm (height glasses 320mm).
- From 60 to 30 baskets/hour, 2 cycles, 60''-120''.
- Rotating wash and rinse arms.
- Self cleaning sprinklers.
- Tank (20 Lit., 2,1 kW) rounded edges, "stamped" bottom.
- Stamped walls.
- Stamped double walled doors, removable seal.
- Removable control panel.
- Automatic filling of the tank.
- Washing pump 230V/1N 50Hz.
- Check valve.
- Hot water rinse (water consumption per cycle 2.4 liters), boiler (pressure) in stainless steel (6 Lit., 4.9 kW).
- Micro switch, when the door opens.
- Safety thermostat.
- Manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Standard: 2 baskets, 1 goblet.
- Stamped basket runners, no roughness and no limestone scale.
- Integrated tank filter "Composit".
- "Peristaltic" dispenser of rinse aid supplied as standard.
- On request: "peristaltic" dosing kit of liquid detergent and drain pump kit.
- "Patented" pump filter allowing to conserve the washing water longer and at good temperature.
- "TCD" device which permits to always rinse at 85°C.
- Self-cleaning function.
- High-efficiency (double flow) washing pump for high energy savings.
- NB: machines guaranteed for "osmosis" water supply.
ADVANTAGE - SAVE THE PLANET :
State-of-the-art technologies, energy-saving, energy-saving technologies, water and detergent, thanks to a more contained tank and its "patented" filter to keep the washing water at a good temperature , as well as a high efficiency wash pump (double flux).